Unlisted investment research
Lonsec provides financial advisers with in-depth, quality research, spanning a range of unlisted investments, from traditional managed funds through to alternative asset classes.
Broad research coverage
We believe it is important to provide financial advisers with a broad range of financial product options, to ensure they can select the most appropriate to meet their clients' varied investment objectives.
Lonsec's research coverage spans:
- Australian equities funds – large cap, small cap, SRI, indexed and concentrated
- Global equities funds – large cap, small cap, sector, regional, SRI and indexed
- Income funds – fixed interest, mortgage, alternative income
- Multi-manager funds
- Diversified funds
- Property securities funds, domestic and global
- Infrastructure securities
- Structured products
- SMAs - portfolios and structure
- Hedge funds – long/short, fund of funds and single manager
- Direct assets - unlisted direct property syndicates and trusts and infrastructure investments
What does a subscription include?
- Web-based information - research delivered via our secure internet site 24/7
- The Lonsec Recommended List, our ratings of more than 850 financial products
- Fund Reviews, comprehensive reports on the findings of our thorough qualitative analysis of financial products
- Fund Updates, qualitative research reports on our rated funds, updated quarterly
- Fund Profiles, quantitative one page reports on 10,000+ funds, updated monthly
- Sector reviews, with an update of each asset class, and funds reviewed in that sector
- Direct assets research, including a recommended list and detailed research reports
- ETF research
- Twelve core managed fund model portfolios, including both traditional and alternative assets, across six risk profiles
- A range of publications including the Month in Review, Quarterly Outlook, and Investment Perspectives
- Daily Research Bulletin, with review updates and a market wrap.